"When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours." Romans 1:12, NLT
- COMPASS—a community of women who desire to walk alongside other women in an encouraging, authentic, and prayerful relationship.
- COMPASS—comprised of grace-filled women who desire to share God’s truth with other women.
- COMPASS—a confidential ministry.
- COMPASS—a place to feel safe and loved.
- COMPASS—about elevating God’s Word over our opinions.
- COMPASS—responding to the Holy Spirit’s leading as we encourage one another.
- COMPASS—made up of women at different stages along the journey to Christlikeness.
- COMPASS—for women who are going through a rough patch, those who want to come to know the Lord in a meaningful way, or those who want to connect with other women.
During this time of uncertainty, we are using a hybrid of both virtual and in-person connection. We encourage each mentor/mentee to discuss what the best mode of communication is for their individual needs.
If you would like to be a part of this women’s mentorship ministry, click one of the links below to sign up as a mentor or mentee.
Click to be connected with a mentor.
To become a mentor, let us know you're interested.