Moms, are you ready to connect and deepen your relationship in Christ with other Christian moms? Stonebriar Mom Network invites you into connection through prayer, bible study, listening, or simply quality time. The Mom Network has a group for each stage and role of motherhood.
1. Listening Together: Listening Together: A class for moms to learn how to have a spiritual conversation with their children and to help their children hear and see God working in their lives now.
2. Mother Daughter Bible Study: These studies will be for small groups of a maximum of four moms and their daughters in grades 3-5. Moms can sign up with three of their friends or chose to be grouped together with three other women. The studies will be self-facilitated by one or more of the moms in the group.
3. Moms Encouraging Moms: Come find connection with other moms. The role of being a mother is full of challenges, blessings and is often overwhelming. God encourages us to walk alongside one another for encouragement and to share His faithfulness. Moms who have older children desire to offer this place of companionship to encourage, pray and care for younger moms and to share all that God has revealed to them in their seasons of being Mom. These will be small groups of 2-4 moms that meet/chat regularly to check on each other and find connection.
4. Moms of Teens Prayer: We invite you to pray with other moms of teens. You do not have to pray pretty, out loud, or long impressive prayers. NO intimidation! We generally read a Psalm together and then pray the ACTS prayer.
5. Mommy & Me: Mommy& Me: is a morning of fun activities for parents and their preschool-aged children (birth through pre-k). We typically meet one Monday morning each month from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. during the school year.