HELP US ASSEMBLE 1,000,000 MEALS
FOR STARVING CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD
On February 28–29, Stonebriar will once again partner with Feed My Starving Children (FMSC), a non-profit Christian organization committed to feeding God's children in nearly 70 countries around the world. Volunteers will be needed to prepare and hand-pack meals specially formulated for starving children. This is a great opportunity to serve as an individual, family, or small group. Childcare is not available for this event.
Registration is now open. Learn more about the Big Pack Frisco.
What will I be packing?
Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) has worked to develop a food mixture that would be easy and safe to transport, simple to make with only boiling water, and culturally acceptable worldwide.
With the input of scientists from major food companies, FMSC developed MannaPack-Rice, a formula consisting of these ingredients:
• Rice, the most widely accepted grain around the world.
• Extruded soy nuggets, providing maximum protein at lowest cost.
• Vitamins, minerals, and a vegetarian chicken flavoring to give growing children the critical nutritional elements they need.
• Dehydrated vegetables for flavor and nutrition.
Our goal is to pack up to 1,000,000 meals.
2018 FACTS AND FIGURES
• 4001 volunteers packed both Friday and Saturday (a total of 21 packing hours).
• Together, we packed 1,207,656 meals.
• Our 5591 boxes of food were distributed in Haiti, El Salvador, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic.
• 3308 children are being fed for a full year!
Thursday, February 27
time TBD (event set-up)
Friday, February 28
10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, February 29
8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
4 p.m. to 8 p.m. (event tear-down)
Registration now open. Learn more about the Big Pack Frisco.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jean Allen at email@example.com.